Web Developer / Web Designer / (Photoshop, CSS, HTML) – Freelance or Part Time
£Competitive Salary / Market Rate
Otley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
networx are a leading provider of Internet based recruitment services and software, we are currently looking to recruit a Graphic / Web Designer to work on either a part time or a freelance basis (flexible working pattern available). Our offices are based in Otley, West Yorkshire. This varied role involves working with our Marketing Department as well as alongside our IT Department and Web Development team. Responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining our corporate Website and recommending improvements
· Assisting in the production of monthly newsletters
· Producing e-shots and other marketing communication
· Liaising with clients and developers to design and develop careers micro sites.
· The design input for our internal systems (developed in-house)
In addition to a flair for design, it is essential that applicants can demonstrate a working knowledge of the following:
- CSS, HTML and XHTML
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CS2/CS3
- Web 2.0
- Flash technologies
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Web Standards (W3C, disability standards)
- Understanding of different browser types
Due to the development environment we require applicants to be confident using the above skills on a PC as well as a Mac. It would be advantageous if you’ve worked in the .NET environment (Visual Studio) although this is not essential.
networx is not a typical agency. We handle applications on behalf of our clients. After applying for this role you will be sent an email that it is essential you read in order to complete your application. Unlike a traditional agency we do not hold a database of candidates or put candidates forward for any other vacancies than those to which they have applied.