Who is i-to-i?
i-to-i is the original volunteer travel company.
Over 14 years ago i-to-i took a step overseas to explore life-changing travel. Today that one step has turned into an extensive community spread all around the world, opening the door to more than 500 volunteer projects, accredited TEFL courses and paid teaching jobs!
What can you do with us?
i-to-i projects will challenge you, excite you and help you stand out from the crowd.
Here are just a few of your options:
· Get up-close and personal with lions in South Africa
· Put a smile on the faces of orphans in Mombassa
· Enjoy the Ultimate Thailand tour with our fantastic local guides
· Experience the wonder of Machu Picchu and the Incas
· Challenge yourself and help to build a classroom in South India
· Complete a community regeneration project in Costa Rica from start to finish
Hear other graduates’ stories:
“Stuck in the library doing an essay for the third year of my degree, I decided that instead of returning to university after the summer to do an Honours year, I would go on an adventure” Read Alice’s story.
“I remembered what I had learned in my TEFL course and after a few weeks it became so much fun that I hardly felt like I was working at all; I felt as though I was getting paid to have a great time!” Read more about Daniel.
Click 'apply now' to send your CV and covering letter to us and request a call back.