UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a global leader in supply chain and freight services. With a daily delivery volume of 15.8 million packages, UPS offers the broadest portfolio of package delivery services in the industry and an extensive range of other distribution-related solutions. Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., UPS serves more than 200 countries and territories worldwide and employs more than 425,000 people.
The UPS graduate scheme offers broad and valuable experience through a planned two year rotational assignment programme across different aspects of the UPS business. The programme is the chance to gain experience in different roles in a range of locations.
We expect our graduates to contribute new ideas and help support the growth of our business through their intelligence, initiative and individuality. At the end of the scheme, you will embark on an entry level management position based on your achievement, performance and the opportunities that are available. Make no mistake, though while we will provide the opportunities it is down to you as the individual to make the most of them. We will expect you to show commitment, to learn quickly and to deliver in real roles.
- Rotational assignments
- One of these assignments as a multi drop driver
- Regular structured reviews with an allocated business mentor
- Assignments crossing both operational and functional roles
- Actively participate in forums and opinion groups.
Skills and experience:-
- Full UK driving license
- Degree at 2:2 & above, gained within the last 2 academic years
- Degree does not have to be in a related subject but this would be an advantage
- Able to relocate
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic & driven
- Ability to work on own initiative & as part of team