Are you looking for a long-term career that gives you everything?
It’s a bold statement to make, but here at Autosmart we aim to come close to giving you everything you could need for a long and successful career, such as:
- full world-class training in everything from Skills Analysis through Field Sales to Coaching
- help with quickly gaining professional sales management experience to fast-track your career
- the chance to work with a very stable company committed to the long-term picture and investing in its employees
- a generous salary structure that reflects the work you put in
- responsibility from the early stages, with full support and mentoring
- opportunities to work overseas
- a corporate culture with a high “feel-good” factor…
…and much, much more.
How can we prove ourselves to you?
Autosmart is a market leader. Over 50% of car dealerships use our world-class vehicle cleaning and maintenance chemicals, along with haulage firms, car rental companies and other automotive businesses of all sizes. Our reputation with these firms is already assured, as is our success: we already have an annual turnover of £12million, and that is expected to rise in the next six years to £30million.
We are renowned for the investment we make in our staff – after all, we know it will be you who has the power to craft our success. And because you are working directly with our franchisees, you get to see an immediate benefit from the work you put in: both financially and culturally.
Now here’s what we need you to do.
We want you to let us help transform you into an efficient and effective Regional Business Manager, building the development of our already exceptional growth by spreading our winning field sales strategy amongst our franchises.
While we will give you industry-leading training in all aspects of the job, you will need some basic qualities, including:
- the ability to quickly acquire new skills, and then coach others in those skills: leading by example, giving direct feedback to improve performance, and dealing with difficult and aggressive people
- the ability to identify what you don’t know and, most importantly, where to find out
- tenacious problem-identifying skills and the desire to solve them
- a strong work ethic
- effective planning skills
- high intelligence and maturity
If you see yourself possessing all the above, then get in touch to receive our Application Pack. We’re not one of the many sales employers who will entice you with huge commission-based salaries and then leave you in the lurch. We don’t want you to get the wrong idea about what we’re offering or what we’re demanding, so only once you’ve had the chance to read everything will we ask you to apply.
We strongly welcome applicants with knowledge of a second language. As well as RBM opportunities in the UK, we have new opportunities arising in our European markets. Please state if you would be interested in receiving the special European Application Pack when sending us your CV.
Click Apply Now to begin the process. We look forward to sending your pack to you.