Trainee Recruitment-Graduate Recruitment-Reading-City 18K-20K Basic OTE 60K
Our client is an award winning recruitment Company looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants and Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their prestigious, cutting edge office in London or Reading. Since the recruitment company was founded in 1995 the company has grown at an incredible rate and now has more than 450 employees with offices in the UK, Hong Kong and New York. They work across IT, Banking, Finance and HR recruitment sectors.
Examples of Sales Incentives
· Company car - three levels from Volkswagen Polos to Porsches and three Bentleys or Aston Martins are available each year for the top performers in the group
· Up to four holidays a year to: Ibiza, Vegas, Miami, Italy (skiing), Istanbul and Barcelona
· Lunch clubs in exclusive Michelin-star restaurants
· Tickets to prestigious sporting events.
Elements of this exceptional training programme include:
- Intensive five-day induction covering recruitment life cycles (sales skills, technical or specialised market training)
- They employ 6 performance coaches dedicated to providing up to 16 one-to-one sales coaching sessions per year
- Over 20 days of off-the-job training with your training department in your first year
- Intensive 12-week on-the-job training for trainees
What do they look for?
Our client welcomes applications from competitive high achievers who can provide evidence of their hard work and resilience. They are particularly keen to receive applications from accomplished graduates and professionals with previous sales experience, but are also eager to hear from anyone who can demonstrate a positive attitude, strong communication skills and the desire to succeed.
Incentives and Benefits
They offer employees a range of benefits, including:
· Private health care
· Life assurance
· Pension scheme
· Paid maternity leave
Holiday allowance starts at 23 days and they give all employees an additional day for every year served with the company (up to 28 days).
Apply now or call Amy to discuss 0207 539 3098