My client has a requirement for a new trainee member of staff, to join their IT Contract Recruitment team. You will have strong incentives and must be keen to hit and exceed personal targets in a fast paced, sales environment. If you want a job which pays purely on your merit (basic included) and matches your desire to be the best, achieve uncapped bonuses and success in a market leading firm then apply today!
Your place of work will be dynamic, fast paced and target driven, which creates a challenging and enjoyable sales environment. The majority of the day-to-day role involves telephone work with both candidates and clients, organising, negotiating and servicing the needs of bo Recruitment is 100% a sales position and therefore will only suit those individuals who are not afraid of hard work to achieve their goals. In return you will be rewarded for your successes with a superb commission structure, regular incentives e.g. weekends away to Barcelona and monthly lunches to top City restaurants.
Day to day duties of the job include:
- Developing new business through methods of cold calling.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Sourcing the best candidates on the market through advert writing, headhunting, networking and gaining referrals.
- Arranging interviews for candidates.
- Managing the interview process with both candidate and client.
- Negotiating salaries start dates and fees.
To be considered you MUST have sales experience from any background, or be of graduate caliber. You need to be bright, salesy, confident and money motivated. Trainees will be given full training both on the job and classroom based; you will also be assigned a mentor who will provide ongoing advice and support.