PlusPointsPlease login or register to receive PlusPoints. (What are PlusPoints?)

Graduate Job Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Reading Berkshire

Vacancy Type: Graduate Job
Employer: Project Resource
Reference: proj1
Salary: £35,000 OTE First Year  

Email this page to a friend Facebook Twitter DZone It! Digg It! StumbleUpon Technorati NewsVine Reddit Blinklist Add diigo bookmark

EXPIRY NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more applications.


Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Reading Berkshire

Project Resource is a young, dynamic recruitment company that specialises in the supply of professional and senior staff to the civil engineering, and construction industries. We are heavily involved in the supply of resources to the rail, utilities and infrastructure sector.

We are based in Reading, Berkshire – and we serve the UK from one central office.

90% of our business is based on permanent placements, with the remaining 10% of what we do being made up of temporary and contract assignments.

As a result of a continued expansion of our operations, we have an urgent need for trainee recruitments consultant to join our existing teams of experienced consultants.

This is a new position.

Due to our ongoing growth we have a number of different opportunities available, ranging from setting up new markets to joining established or small teams.

The Role

This is not for the faint hearted; whilst the role is for a trainee, it is notable that Project Resource is currently growing rapidly, and this should be seen as a development opportunity, with the scope for promotion to consultant level within 12 months.

Duties will include (but will not be limited to)

Proactive generation of vacancies by telephone and email canvassing

Management of the recruitment process from start to finish

Development of the existing database by exploring new companies and clients

Development of existing client business to improve repeat business and retain clients.

Advertising of all vacancies through various approved advertising mediums (you must possess high levels of literacy)

Development of your own market by proactive marketing drives, and structured canvassing and networking techniques

The Person

As we are very much a team here at Project Resource, so you will need to be a team player, with the ability to put into the environment that you wish to thrive on. We have a diverse range of personalities here and everyone is treated as an individual.

As a result in order to fit in and succeed it is likely that you will be:

Outgoing, Friendly

Focussed and very hard working

Smart and very presentable for an office based role

Energetic, and motivating to others

Sensible with clear life goals

Career minded, and completely success motivated

You will have already have achieved beyond your peer group, and will be motivated by a work hard and play hard environment, something that we subscribe to firmly here at Project Resource, with monthly night out targets, and three annual European trip targets.

We really would like to hear from applicants who have had sales or recruitment consultancy experience; a degree would be preferable although not essential.

As we have quite a young sales force you will ideally be aged 20 – 28 years old with the ability to liase with all ages and levels, however as an equal opportunities employer we will accept all relevant applications regardless of age.

In Return

You will be eligible from day one to benefits from a competitive basic salary, combined with a very generous uncapped commission scheme that should allow a first years pro rata earning potential of over £35,000, rising to circa £60k in year two.

Project Resource also has a company stakeholder pension scheme, which you will be invited to join from day one of your employment.

In addition we run a flexible benefits scheme comprising a David Lloyd gym membership, pension contribution, parking costs, private health and health cash plan.

Please email your CV by clicking apply now for an immediate response.

Location: South East England

Ask this employer a question:
Your Name: *
Your Email Address:*
Your Question: *

Email this page to a friend Facebook Twitter DZone It! Digg It! StumbleUpon Technorati NewsVine Reddit Blinklist Add diigo bookmark