Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant –Recruitment Consultant –West End & Dubai.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant –Recruitment Consultant – Central London/ International.
£20,000 - £25,000 OTE - £40,000 plus benefits. London – City
Our client is an international recruitment consultancy providing precision staffing solutions to the IT, Finance, Legal and HR markets in the UK, Middle East, Mainland Europe and North America. Who are looking for Graduate Trainee recruitment consultants to join their stunning offices in the heart of the West End.
Being a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves building long lasting relationships with companies, generating vacancies and marketing candidates to clients. All Trainee Recruitment Consultants are enrolled on an industry leading training programme that gives them the knowledge and support required to move to the next level.
Recruitment consultancy is a varied and demanding profession requiring dedication and motivation. The role is mainly telephone based, so you will be a confident and talented communicator with the ability to engage and influence people. You will be immersed in a fast-paced and target driven environment, necessitating working longer than average office hours.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Recruitment sales within a specific technical market.
- Sourcing and representing candidates to clients.
- Constantly delivering solutions that exceed clients and candidates expectations.
- Development and maintenance of ongoing candidate and client relationships.
Incentives & Bonuses
In addition to unlimited earning potential, recruitment consultants enjoy a range of attractive team and individual incentives to work towards. Our client is proud to offer one of the most generous reward schemes in the industry. As your career progresses, you'll have the opportunity to pick from a whole variety of rewards. Such as:-
· Company car scheme where you can get behind the wheel of a luxury company car, including a Mazda MX5, Mercedes Benz CLK and Jaguar XK8.
· Expect to attend of some great all expenses paid team holidays. Incentive holiday destinations include skiing in the Alps and trips to exotic locations. Roll the dice in Las Vegas or spend a long weekend on Miami Beach. You might even find yourself racing Ferraris at Silverstone.
· You could also enjoy monthly Lunch Club where top earners are treated to lunch at a leading restaurant, where you will spend the whole afternoon being wined and dined.
· All incentive events represent a fantastic opportunity for you to get to know and socialise with your work colleagues outside of the typical working day.
Our clients are seeking highly motivated and ambitious individuals who are driven to succeed. Candidates must have a strong educational background. Successful candidates must be able to display a strong character with hunger to succeed. Our clients would prefer previous sales experience however, this may not be necessary if candidates can demonstrate exceptional achievement in other areas of interest.
Apply now or call Hannah 0207 5393096