Trainee Property Performance Analysts for Dutch speakers
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Investment Property Databank is the leading provider of performance measurement and benchmarking services to property investors in the UK and Continental Europe. We are currently looking to recruit full-time:
Trainee Property Performance Analysts
to join the Netherlands Team in London
- You will be responsible for the validation and analysis of property portfolio data and the provision of reporting to our social housing clients (Aedex/IPD Service) or institutional investors (ROZ/IPD Service). Assisting in other areas outside this project may be required when needed.
- You will have contact with clients from an early stage, attending presentations and discussing investment performance.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your PC and analytical skills in an advanced research environment.
Starting salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Bonus scheme
Additional bonuses are payable annually dependent upon individual performance and the movement in company profits.
- Period of employment
Appointments are permanent and subject to a probationary period of six months.
Extensive internal training in Understanding Performance Measurement, and a three-week external training course in real-estate from the University of Reading.
What You Need
- A first degree (bachelors) or postgraduate qualification in Economics, Real-Estate, Geography or other numerate discipline.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- An aptitude for quantitative analysis and proven report writing and computing skills.
For more information please contact Saskia on the number below, or click Apply Now to send us your CV and covering letter.
London (inner and outer)