The Individual / The Role
Whether you’re a graduate with previous work experience, or an experienced sales consultant with a B2B background looking to break into the recruitment industry, it doesn’t matter; as long as you aren’t afraid of picking up the phone and generating new business. An average day for a trainee involves business development, interviewing candidates and managing them into placements with our international clients.
Recruitment is all about having the right personality traits; we feel the traits below have been key to the success of our current consultants and managers.
The right person:
- Fluency in German OR French and English (Desirable)
- Quick Thinking
We don’t just recognise your hard work with a basic salary and 6 figure commission payments. We believe in making our offices a great place to work with people who feel rewarded and happy.
First Year Realistic OTE £40,000 (Some of our seniors earn over £100k+)
- Company Holiday Incentive – Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza!
- Incentives such as Harvey Nicholls/ Selfridges vouchers and Go Karting
- Lunch club; those who reach their bi-monthly target get taken to a top London restaurant where they are wined and dined for the day and into the night
- As owners of season tickets at the new Wembley Stadium our staff get to see major sporting and music events; employees are chosen by the Directors based on performance; effort and improvement
- Fully expensed iPhone after hitting first target.
- Private Healthcare and Non-Contributory pension (amounting to 5% of your basic wage) after 12 months
Sales might be tough but you won’t be alone, we have a stable and organically grown management team that will deliver one to one training to cover all aspects of recruitment sales to the highest standard. We firmly believe in giving you every chance to realise your goals and ambitions.
Our culture is exciting and progressive but if you thrive in a high pressured, demanding yet rewarding environment then you will fit right in.
Who we are
Eurostaff are a rapidly expanding recruitment business based in London Bridge and surrounded by Borough Market, The Tate and the vibrant Bankside area with its great riverside bars and restaurants. Established in 2003 we are a completely privately owned business looking to expand over the next few years. As an agency we have an enviable reputation within the major European Finance, IT and Engineering markets.
Over the course of our history we have won many major awards. We ranked 12th In The Recruiter Fast 50 in 2010, APSCo Finalists in the Recruitment Company of the Year Under £20m in 2009 and have been listed in the Fast Track 100 list 2 years running. With all these awards you don’t just have to take our word for the fact that we are well on our way to becoming a major player in our field.
Starting Salary of £19,000 per annum
If you feel that you are truly motivated by money, are targets orientated, intelligent and very ambitious then send your CV and Cover Note by clicking apply now. Alternatively you can contact Saba Khan for an informal chat.