Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Bristol
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Our client is a recruitment division of a publicly listed global company and is a trusted advisor to many of the UK's leading organisations. Their talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services IT, Financial, Secretarial and Office support providing all clients a tailored and comprehensive recruitment solution.
Overview of role
You will cover the whole of the South East and East of England, working in partnership with the other 3 offices, to cover the whole of the UK. You will be primarily be responsible for Resourcing candidates against specific client briefs across the IT spectrum from Software developers & Support Analysts to Project Managers. This is done in a telephone based environment understanding and identifying the relevant skills sets, qualifying a candidate's level of experience and promoting our clients opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Locating candidates by matching individuals against a pre-qualified specification
- Conducting searches on the database, post job adverts and build the candidate database
- Updating candidate records, qualify and commit candidates to defined roles and obtain and secure references and business leads from candidates
- Developing a solid understanding of technical terminology and environments.
- Developing new client relationships.
What they can offer you:
- Professional Recruitment
- Monthly AwardsSummer Incentives
- Trips OutLunch ClubWinner Incentive
- Fully paid Skiing trip for highest team billings. Great basic salary
- OTE, Bonus.- Competitive commission structure.
Click the 'apply now' button to send your CV and covering letter.
South West England