Our client delivers specialised professional recruitment, outsourcing, and talent management solutions worldwide. From single placements to total solutions, the firm helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest people for their businesses.
The key objective of the role is to generate direct candidates to fill current roles and build a pipeline of candidates for future requirements on behalf of the client.
The role holder will need to combine efficient organisational and administrative skills with practical computer usage. The role is typically responsible for planning and organising their own work in order to achieve agreed objectives whilst requiring an understanding of a range of processes, procedures and systems.
· Resourcing candidates from the on site database
· Conducting searches on agreed web sites and placing advertisements
· Headhunting of candidates for specific requirements
· Prepare and place advertisements in local, national press and on line job boards
· Networking and obtaining of candidate referrals
· Actively promoting the internal referral scheme within the business via the client intranet and in house advertising.
· Provide support to the On Site Recruiters as required to ensure the on site team are able to maximise the number of direct candidates sourced
· Screening candidates CVs
· Telephone interviewing of candidates as required against specific job descriptions
· Conduct candidate interviews and building strong rapport with candidates
· Discuss options with candidates and give initial career or market advice
· Benchmark of current roles within the market place and provide up to date salary/market data to the Recruiters
· Candidate management including maintaining and updating of candidate details and CV’s on to the database as well as maintaining spreadsheets for active candidates
· Designing and sending mail shots and epost for the specific role as well as being responsible for regular candidate mail shots to ensure the database remains updated
· Organisation of candidate functions to include open evenings and recruitment events
- Sales Experience- Telesales, B2B
- Strong MS Office skills to include Excel at Intermediate level
- Creative knowledge of recruitment consultancy usage, Internet recruitment channels and recruitment campaign management would be a distinct advantage
- Fluent (mother tongue) English and one other European Language
The Researcher should have an understanding of how their activities impacts upon the success of their team.
The role requires good communication and customer service skills.
Since the role may be exposed to sensitive information, the role holder is expected to maintain a level of confidentiality at all times.
Degree level education - (any discipline acceptable)
To apply click the 'apply now' button.