The company - Trainee Business Development Executive
Based in West Scotland out client is a leading Fulfillment House offering a range of marketing services including direct mail, database management, promotional handling, storage and distribution and call centre services.
The Role - Trainee Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive your primary responsibility will be to promote the companies services to new and prospective customers and assist in growing the company through generating new business opportunities.
- Generating leads
- Booking and attending business appointments
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Progressively gaining a deep understanding of the business and its product offering
- Account Management
For the first 6 months you will be in a training period and then it is expected that you will progress into a full sales role managing the whole process. Career progression opportunities within the company are fantastic.
For this opportunity we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Adept to working in a high activity environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic and self motivated Passion for business
To apply for this position click apply now to email your CV to us, quoting reference number GD1393.