YOU + RECRUITMENT = The Perfect Match! No Objection!!
Trainee and Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Legal Recruitment
Basic c. £15–20k (negotiable), OTE £30–35k (1st year), Benefits: 20 days holiday, Pension, BUPA, Excellent training and progression!
Based London - City
You must either be a recent Graduate or have excellent A’ Level grades.
This recruitment consultancy is looking for hardworking, motivated individuals with plenty of ideas and a good sense of humour. You have to be tenacious and a go-getter. If you’re a money-motivated team player this is the recruitment consultancy for you!
An excellent telephone manner and some evidence of previous customer focused roles is ideal.
• Our client is one of the longest running recruitment consultancies in London. They specialise in Accountancy Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Property Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, and plenty more.
• They’ve recently been voted the ‘10th Best UK Company to Work For’ in a recent Sunday Times Poll, and they nailed the top spot for ‘1st for Laughing a lot with Team Colleagues’.
• They have offices open all over the country and are looking to expand into Europe and Australia in 2005.
• They offer the lucky Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant on-the-job training where you will learn from Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.
• Within this team orientated recruitment environment there’s a work hard play hard attitude and there’s a lot of social activity between recruitment consultants. Plenty of emphasis is placed on Pride, Commitment and Team Spirit.
It’s your chance to be a part of this exciting and rewarding recruitment team environment. A Trainee Recruitment Consultants role is available in the Legal recruitment sector in this highly successful consultancy. It’s your chance to be a part of this exciting and rewarding team environment.
Your day-to-day schedule in the first six months is very much targeted on Business Development, Candidate Generation, Candidate Interviews, and Client Visits.
A lot of time and energy will be put into your training, and career progression in this meritocracy is dependant on the extra effort you put in.
Call us now and speak to one of our recruitment consultants to discuss this and many other recruitment vacancies on 020 7025 5757.
EMAIL YOUR CV FOR THIS POSITION TO OUR TRAINEE RECRUITMENT DIVISION - GRADS@RUELLAJAMES.COM
Recruiter Awards for Excellence 'BEST RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT FIRM'.
Winner - 2005
Winner - 2004
Winner - 2003
Commended - 2002
Ruella James plc is a privately owned Recruitment to Recruitment Company operating within the UK, Ireland and Australia. We recruit recruitment consultants and support staff at all levels across a range of disciplines for the recruitment industry, call one of our recruitment consultants for details.
Ruella James plc is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
VIEW - WWW.RUELLAJAMES.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR RANGE OF POSITIONS IN THE RECRUITMENT INDUSTRY