Trainee Account Managers/ IT Sales Executives jobs
Basic between £16,000 and £25,000
OTE £32k year 1, £45k year 2 and £80k year 3
Softcat is growing fast and needs lots of new talent to manage our customers and win new accounts. We don’t need you to have lots of experience and you don’t need a background in IT. We need very bright, articulate, hardworking, enthusiastic team players who are strong communicators and want to work in a passionate, demanding and fun environment.
If you are a graduate with a 2.1, a high achieving individual or you have previous sales experience and you have a very strong work ethic, determination to succeed and excellent inter-personal skills, we want to talk to you.
TASKS / DUTIES
- Generation of new accounts / opportunities through:
- Business Intelligence gathering / research
- Targeted Activity / Cold Calling
- Following up marketing activity
- Introduction of Sales Specialists (Security / Services / Storage)
- Customer Visits to introduce Softcat as and when required
- To maximise revenue / profit from every managed account through:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customers business needs
- Introduction of as many core product sets as possible to each account
- Introduction of Sales Specialists (Security / Services etc)
- Develop multiple contacts within each account
- Providing the required level of customer service
- Regular review meetings with customers (where appropriate, ask TL for guidance)
- Consistently achieve set targets and objectives
Our training and development manager is here to support you from day one, and future managers play a big part in your induction so you can later assess which sales team you would like to join. Our structured training programme will help you on your way, and we will support you in attaining relevant qualifications.
New sales employees can expect to earn on average: 32k OTE in year 1, 45k in year 2 and a staggering 80k in year 3! At Softcat we have in place one of the best commission structures within the IT industry, where you truly are rewarded for your efforts.
Within a sales role everyone knows the focus is the commission payments at the end of each month but what about a little extra reward too…… Trips to places like Fiji, Rio and the Galapagos Islands are just some of the destinations that are in store for someone with the right drive and determination.
Contribution payments to your student loan, healthcare, Denplan and a company contributory pension are all our standard perks but with the added bonus of tea and toast delivered to your desk, a shirt ironing service and a whole host of team building activities for you to enjoy.
If you feel you have the skills to succeed at Softcat then email us your CV by clicking 'apply now.'