Superb opportunity for a graduate (or equivalent) with a successful IT organisation.
Established less than 5 years ago our client is a growing IT reseller providing IT hardware, software and services across the UK and worldwide on behalf of their partners - who form some of the biggest names in the Information Technology sector. Having built up an extensive client base to include large corporations and public sector organisations our client is an extremely successful company experiencing 30% growth year on year.
The Role – Trainee Account Manager
Due to continued growth our client is looking to expand their sales team by recruiting up to 12 Sales Executives. This position will suit university graduates or persons of graduate calibre looking to commence a lucrative career in the fast paced world of sales.
In your role as a Trainee Account Manager you will be responsible for building new business contacts as well as scheduling and attending business meetings throughout the UK with some of the countries top companies. You will also be involved in the whole sales process from inception through to negotiation and closing sales.
Great career prospects and excellent training is offered to achieve success and promotion to Senior Account Manager and an increased basic of £25,000 within your first 12 months is not unrealistic! Having employed graduates previously who are now very successful sales people there are plenty of professionals within the organisation who can offer advice and provide support as and were necessary.
To be considered for this position we are looking for the following criteria to be met:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong interest in developing a successful career in sales
- Adept to working in a high activity environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ambitious, driven and self motivated
- Proactive with a can-do approach
- Passion for business
- Money motivated
In return for all your hard work we can offer the successful candidates:
- Guaranteed basic salary of £20,000
- Generous commission and OTE – earn up to £35,000 OTE in year 1
- Regular bonuses and incentives
- Central London location
- Excellent career opportunities
Apply for this position today, simply click 'apply now' to send your CV quoting VJ1466.