The Inbev Graduate Scheme 2006 - Field Sales
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
InBev - the world's largest brewer by volume - and our impressive range of brands, such as Stella Artois Boddingtons, Becks, Bass and Hoegaarden, needs an equally impressive team of talented sales people to drive our success even further.
To really get our brand rolling we're now looking for passionate individuals to shine at promoting and selling our brands to Supermarkets and Retailers. Working in a large team alongside other ambitious enthusiastic people you''ll have superb support framework and the freedom to hit your targets your way.
We are looking for graduates to join our business in internal sales positions and field sales positions.
- Gain knowledge of market trends, competitor activity, consumer preferences, drinking occasions and national knowledge of brands and promotions.
- Conduct effective planning before the call to ensure objectives can be met.
- Maintain existing brand distribution. Identify and gain new brand opportunities.
- Planning and agreeing point of purchase plans.
- Agreeing & implementing point of purchase initiatives
- Driving sales and distribution of InBev UK brands in the right outlets
As with any sales role you'll need the determination to get the deal you want and the optimism to enthuse our customers from the very first conversation. The UK's No. 1 Brewer, we'll guarantee structured training and provide you with the opportunity to progress rapidly within our growing business. You need to have a current driving license. Apply today to our Managaing Consultancy, Discovery Recruitment & Training to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
South East England, South West England, West Midlands