The Greatest Sales Roel Available
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
My Client is the world’s leading provider of online data, analytic and forecasting platforms and have offices in London, Frankfurt, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo and Sydney.
They are looking for people with ambition, confidence and determination. In return you receive fantastic training, great career prospects and of course the opportunity to make a lot of money!
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling business intelligence to our blue-chip client base, as well as expanding that base and generating new business via telephone communication.
• The sales force has not missed a target in 4 years – 80% of our sales force hit their targets, month after month. It is a very successful team with realistic targets
• Success is why the senior sales people earn six figures – we can prove it. In December one sales person earned £32,000, for the second month in a row. There is no official or unofficial cap on earnings and when people earn £10,000 (or more) commission in a month they are always paid it!
• Training – the sales training is second to none
• My Client has exceptional products and services to sell with a huge breath and depth, ensuring we really can help the prospects we call and not waste time pitching to companies that have no need (unlike most companies).
• My Client provides identified territories and crm system for each sales exec
• my Client has been the third best performing UK stock in the last 3 years on the London stock exchange
• My Client's revenue growth is 40% per annum.....
• My Client's internal sales force has growth from 55 to 115 in the last 12 months – more potential career opportunities
• My Client promotes almost exclusively from within. So all sales people can forge their own career into international client facing account managers or sales managers.
• My Client is a meritocracy
o 3 of our sales managers where at university 18 months ago, now managing sales teams.
o 2 move into key accounts in January
o 18 are international client facing account managers
• Global sales departments. (in the last 18 months 3 have moved from the sales floor to Sidney, 4 to New York)
London (inner and outer)