Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic graduate looking for your first B2B corporate sales role with high reward and recognition?
Graduate Sales Associates have an exciting and rewarding opportunity to kick-start a corporate sales career through telephone and mail based networking. The role offers high exposure to senior executives in the UK and continental Europe. Individuals in the Sales Associate position will gain broad exposure to a variety of industries, fundamental business concepts, and to leading-edge business practices.
The Corporate Executive Board is a leading provider of best practices research, executive education seminars, customized research briefs, and decision support tools to the world’s largest and most prestigious corporations. With more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and 75% of the FTSE 100 as members, we have built one of the world’s premier executive networks. CEB currently employs more than 2,000 full-time staff, including over 300 in our London office.
The Corporate Executive Board has a competitive employment offer that includes:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential.
- Enticing incentive plan that includes trips, dinners and rewards. Past trips have included the Caribbean, Las Vegas and Iceland.
- Career advancement based on meritocracy. Future career tracks could include Associate Director of Sales, Sales Associate Manager and Account Director, Member Services.
- Formal 3-week training that includes classroom modules.
- Full benefits package that includes BUPA premier medical cover, 25 days holiday, a “dress for your day work environment” and much more.
Successful candidates possess:
- Bachelors degree with strong academic record in any discipline or equivalent experience
- Results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic
- Ownership for exceeding performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Interest in developing relationships with corporate executives
- Ability to speak French or German is desirable but not required
Please click on the 'Apply now' button below to apply for this role.