The Corporate Executive Board - Graduate Sales Associate
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Graduate Sales Associate.
The Corporate Executive Board.As a Sales Associate at the Corporate Executive Board (CEB), you will have the opportunity to establish a prospective membership pool through telephone networking and mail-based efforts, while being exposed to all aspects of CEB and gaining exposure to senior executives in the UK and continental Europe.
The Corporate Executive Board has a competitive employment offer that includes:
Successful candidates possess:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential.
- Enticing incentive plan that includes trips, dinners and happy hours. Past trips have included the Caribbean.
- Career advancement based on meritocracy.
- Formal training and on-boarding program that includes classroom modules
- Full benefits package that includes BUPA premier medical cover, long-term disability cover, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday, a “dress for your day work environment” and much more.
The Corporate Executive BoardThe Corporate Executive Board is a leading provider of best practices research, executive education, and decision support tools to the world’s largest and most prestigious corporations. These services are provided primarily on an annual subscription basis to our membership of senior executives.
- Ownership for exceeding performance goals.
- Results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Interest in developing relationships with corporate executives
- A high class degree in any discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong service ethic
- Ability to speak French or German desirable but not necessary
Our members are the senior most executives at renowned organisations including over 80% of the Fortune 500.
For further information, please visit our website at www.executiveboard.com
Please note that all candidates must have UK or EU work eligibility.
London (inner and outer)