What is exciting about this role?
This is a very hands-on opportunity where you will be involved in many different aspects of our business. You will be using your technical knowledge and apply it to day-to-day communication with our clients. We will provide you with extensive training and support in order for you to continue your scientific learning, and improve your commercial skills.
What do we do?
Our company specializes in solving analytical chemistry problems with quality instrumentation and support services. Quality and value for money has always been our ethos. All our high specification systems are manufactured using and incorporating the very latest in technological developments.
So where do you come in?
You will be situated at the front end of our business, working with our customers on a daily basis. Main Job Functions:
- To ensure all functions within the service department are kept up to date
- To effectively respond to product breakdowns
- To professionally communicate technical information
- To assist in all areas of customer service to ensure continued high standards
- To be involved in the effective use of our Customer Management System
What can we give you?
- Competitive salary (incl. monthly bonus scheme);
- Private medical care;
- Contributory pension and life cover;
What you need to demonstrate?
You will have a Scientific degree with the enthusiasm and confidence to succeed in a customer facing environment. As well as excellent communication and organisational skills, you will have an interest and business and be willing to do what it takes to be a success.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS NOW. TO BE CONSIDERED APPLY TODAY
Discovery is one of the leading consultancies in Graduate Recruitment.