Stack Limited are a world-wide manufacturer and supplier of dashboard instrumentation, data acquisition, Tyre pressure monitoring systems, (TPMS) and ruggedised video systems. All of their designs are built for ‘harsh environments. They are renowned for their innovation and high class products.
With an enviable client base covering formula one, industrial and defence sectors and new products being developed, opportunities exist for this organisation to experience substantial international growth.
What is exciting about the role?
You will be responsible for delivering profitable sales opportunities of the company’s world class and industry-leading products to the defence, industrial and aerospace sectors. You may have previous experience in a similar role but first and foremost you have a technical aptitude that you can apply to a commercial environment.
Your attitude will be one that supports a proactive approach and a desire to deliver first class service to your clients.
This is a very exciting role with international travel opportunities.
What we are looking for
- A good engineering or technical degree (minimum of a 2:2 degree).
- High levels of numeracy and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to identify need and support your clients through the entire journey.
- A recently qualified, commercially aware graduate will also be considered for the position; in which case would be fully support with training and development.
How to apply
Apply today to be considered! Interview will be conducted in July/August.Discovery Graduates are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.