Teach in Taiwan
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
TEACH IN TAIWAN
Experience a fantastic lifestyle with the potential to travel and still save several thousand pounds during the year!
Often overlooked by tourists, Taiwan is known as The Gateway to Asia, offering a surprisingly diverse list of attractions including a mountainous centre, bustling Northern cities and an undisturbed East Coast national park featuring fabulous scenery and quiet beaches.
The excellent academic support and teaching English to Younger learners course make this a very good opportunity for new teachers to work with students across a wide range of levels and ages.
* Teaching mostly children and some adults
* Teaching English to Younger Learners course on arrival
* 5 days a week, mostly afternoons and evenings - 80 hours teaching per month
* Guaranteed monthly salary of NT$43,200
* Flight to Taipei reimbursed (during first 4 months)
* Quick and simple visa process – you can be in Taiwan in 2 weeks!
Applicants must be native speakers and hold a university degree. A CELTA/TESOL qualification is preferred but not essential. Pronunciation must be of native-speaker standard.
Any Location, Rest of the World