Teach in Japan!
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Fantastic opportunity to experience Japan!
Without doubt one of the most exciting, bewildering and fascinating countries to experience, Japan offers a dazzling mix of the traditional and modern with shrines and skyscrapers side by side. Teachers are based in Kanto (Tokyo and surrounding prefectures) working at Shane English School Japan.
* Guaranteed minimum monthly salary of 250,000 yen (£1900 at time of writing)
* 65,000 yen bonus at end of contract
* 12 month contracts, up to 233 days work.
* Average 25 teaching hours per week
* Excellent academic support and career development
* Teaching English to Younger Learners course on arrival
* Excellent incentives if contracts are renewed
* Interviews approx. 10-15 weeks prior to start dates (due to extensive visa process)
Applicants must be native speakers and hold a university degree. A CELTA/TESOL qualification is preferred but not essential. Pronunciation must be of native-speaker standard.
Rest of the World