Teach English as a foreign language in Japan & Taiwan
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Shane English Schools offer a number of exciting possibilities for teachers who are interested in living and working in a fast moving Asian Country. We are currently recruiting for Japan and Taiwan.
Throughout the year many different employment opportunities arise within the Shane organization, and due to the diversity of these positions there is sure to be something for everybody.
We would like to hear from teachers who:
- have English as their Native Language
- have a university degree
- are outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hard working, patient and professional
- are looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners
- preferably are CELTA/TESOL qualified - although this is not essential.
Positions are usually available year round (12 month renewable contracts)
Benefits and Salary
- Competitive salary
- Increments for qualifications and experience
- Accommodation and visa arranged
- Taiwan flights subsidised, Japan pays end of contract bonus.
For more information on teaching positions through Saxoncourt and how to apply please visit our website by clicking on Apply Now below. Alternatively, please call one of our recruitment consultants on 0207 491 1911.
Any Location, Rest of the World, UK locations