NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
An immediate vacancy exists for a suitably qualified and experienced person to join the team at RDS. Founded in 1969, RDS Technology Ltd operates from modern premises and specialises in the design and manufacture of electronic instruments for agricultural and other mobile machinery.
* Development of new products, normally from existing hardware platforms.
* Evolution, modification and maintenance of existing designs.
* Commissioning and testing new designs on mobile machinery.
* Educated to HND or Degree level in an appropriate discipline. Essential.
* Experienced in the writing of software in C and Assembler. Essential.
* Familiarity with MS Office. Essential.
* Experience of Internet use. Essential.
* Previous industrial experience. Essential.
* Ability to take a whole project approach, i.e. including initial spec. preparation, customer liaison. Desirable.
If you think you are up to the challenge, please send cover letter and CV, including details of recent salary, preferably by email to email@example.com
South West England