Sales graduates wanted for lucrative London estate agent
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
- Generous commission with exceptional earning potential (£35k plus in year 1)
- Salary guarantee of £17k for first couple of months.
- Immediate start on commission earnings.
- Fully expensed company car scheme (VW Beetle)
- Second year, option to upgrade car to Mercedes, BMW or Audi.
- Mobile phone.
- Quarterly bonus scheme & annual profit share.
- Monthly incentives.
- Exceptional career progression.
- Booming market
The superb opportunity to enter the exciting world of London’s lucrative property market is now right at your door step!
AA Appointments is now recruiting for a highly regarded estate agent that has been experiencing unrivalled amounts of success & growth. They are now looking for fresh recruits to expand the dynamic business even further.
The company is one of London’s leading estate agents and are known for their generous packages, enviable staff training, and high levels of staff satisfaction and retention.
The Role of a Trainee Estate Agent
- Valuing property for landlords and sellers (vendors)
- Negotiating price offers between buyers and sellers
- Compiling property descriptions to load to their website
- Showing/viewing property with potential buyers or tenants
- Answering general queries from landlords, tenants and buyers
- Marketing activity to procure property valuations and instructions
- Responding to leads from their website registration and telephone
- Taking on new instructions and communicating their terms of business
- Ambition and desire to succeed and exceed targets
- Ability to empathise with clients
- Credibility and independence
- A passion for property is an advantage
- Ability and desire to close deals
This is a great opportunity for people who want be involved in the growing prosperity within property and to work with a professional and well established estate agent.
We regret that we can only accept applications from individuals that hold a full UK driving license. If you are interested in this role click Apply Now or call 020 7709 3700 and ask to speak to Jeremy Woon.
London (inner and outer)