Regional Applications Support Analyst
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
You're already familiar with the Johnson and Johnson name. You have grown up with our baby products, our first aid supplies, and our other consumer products. We're a company you know - a company you trust.
Johnson & Johnson has a uniquely people orientated culture. We are a truly global organisation but our philosophy is to empower our local businesses and people.
Did you also know that we are the most comprehensive and broadly based health care company in the world selling products in more than 175 countries, generating annual global revenues of nearly billion?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, commercially aware and dynamic individual to fill the role of regional applications support analyst within our highly respected European Information Management team. The successful candidate will:
- Provide end user support to the European community which includes Finance and HR
- Provide application installation, maintenance, support, back-up and recovery
- Monitor and operate the regional helpdesk
- Work closely with key application vendors to ensure effective application maintenance
- Provide project support for the selection and implementation of regional applications
- Ensure compliance to internal J&J policies and external requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley
The successful candidate will demonstrate sound knowledge and experience in the following:
- At least 18 months experience working in a application support environment
- Significant experience solving user problems
- At least 6 months experience supporting Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience operating within a complex business with a large user community
- A relevant computing qualification e.g. HNC
South East England