PlusPointsPlease login or register to receive PlusPoints. (What are PlusPoints?)

Graduate Job Recruitment - Sales Support Consultant - Reading

Vacancy Type: Graduate Job
Employer: Project Resource
Reference: proj2
Salary: £25,000 OTE first year  

Email this page to a friend Facebook Twitter DZone It! Digg It! StumbleUpon Technorati Del.icio.us NewsVine Reddit Blinklist Add diigo bookmark

EXPIRY NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more applications.

 Recruitment - Sales Support Consultant

Project Resource is a young, dynamic recruitment consultancy that specialises in the supply of professional and senior staff to the civil engineering, and construction industries. We are heavily involved in the supply of resources to clients who operate in the rail, utilities and infrastructure sector.

Based in Reading, Berkshire, we serve the UK from one central office. 90% of our business is based on permanent placements, with the remaining 10% of what we do being made up of temporary and contract assignments.

As a result of a continued expansion of our operations we have an urgent need for sales support consultants to join our existing teams of experienced recruitment consultants.

The position will be suited to someone who really wants to join a challenging busy company, with a reputation for quick results and 1st rate service.


The Role
This is not for the faint hearted; whilst the role is for a sales support person, which is an entry into the recruitment world, it is notable that Project Resource is growing rapidly, and this should be seen as a development opportunity, with the scope for promotion to trainee consultant level within 6 months, and further promotion prospects thereafter for the most successful of persons.


Duties will include (but will not be limited to):

Proactive generation of candidates by telephone and email canvassing;
Management of the recruitment process for the candidate from start to finish;
Development of the existing candidate database by networking current relationships;
Advertising of all vacancies through various approved advertising mediums (you must possess high levels of literacy);
Development of your own candidate market by proactively canvassing and networking the candidates that operate in your given market.

The Person
As we are very much a team here at Project Resource, you will need to be a team player, with the ability to put into the environment that you wish to thrive on. We have a diverse range of personalities here and everyone is treated as an individual.

As a result in order to fit in and succeed it is likely that you will be:

Outgoing and friendly;
Focussed and very hard working;
Smart and very presentable for an office based role;
Energetic, and motivating to others;
Sensible with clear life goals; and
Career minded, and completely success motivated.


You will have already have achieved beyond your peer group, and will be motivated by a work hard and play hard environment, something that we subscribe to firmly at Project Resource, with monthly night out targets, and three annual European trip targets.

As we have quite a young sales force you will ideally be aged 19 – 28 years old with the ability to liase with all ages and levels, however, as an equal opportunities employer we will accept all relevant applications regardless of age.

In Return
You will be eligible from day one to benefits from a competitive basic salary, combined with a very generous uncapped commission scheme that should allow a first years pro rata earning potential of over £25,000, rising to circa £40,000 in year two. Project Resource also has a company stakeholder pension scheme, which you will be invited to join from day one of your employment.

Please email your CV for an immediate response.

Location: South East England

Ask this employer a question:
Your Name: *
Your Email Address:*
Your Question: *
 

Email this page to a friend Facebook Twitter DZone It! Digg It! StumbleUpon Technorati Del.icio.us NewsVine Reddit Blinklist Add diigo bookmark