Recruitment Consultants in the UK's Largest Travel Consultancy
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Founded in 1983, AA Appointments has grown to become the UKs largest and most successful Travel Recruitment Consultancy, with offices throughout the UK, Jersey, Dublin, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We also operate a very successful secretarial/commercial division, a shipping/freight-forwarding division and a property recruitment division.
In 1998 we were voted by the readers of the TTG, Travel Weekly and Travel Bulletin as the UKs Top Travel Recruitment Agency and have won 12 travel recruitment awards since then.
Our success is based on our knowledge that it is the people in a company that really make the company a success, and that is why we put such a high emphasis on getting the right people.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will start by developing business through telephone canvassing and marketing initiatives. You will assess a candidate’s suitability with thorough pre-screening, interviewing and testing, offering careers advice when appropriate. You will attend client meetings and build long-lasting business relationships with both clients and candidates whilst reaching targets in a highly sales-orientated and target driven environment.
- You will be a confident and effective communicator, easily able to talk to a Managing Director one minute and a college leaver the next.
- You should be either a graduate or have studied to A level.
- You should have at least 6 months work experience gained in a sales role (not shops) with an interest in the recruitment industry.
- You should be sales orientated and preferably have worked to targets and on commission.
- You should be one of life’s achievers, with the willingness and enthusiasm to work hard to achieve your goals and exceptional financial rewards.
- Organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail, you will also have good keyboard skills and good written English.
We believe that a Consultant should be individually rewarded for their abilities and that is why we offer a basic salary and high levels of commission.
Realistic earnings in the first year are between £25,000 and £30,000. But with no limit to earnings, the end figure is entirely dependent on a consultant’s hard work and ability.
Then click Apply Now and send your CV to Anna Chaundy, Operations Manager of AA Appointments. Please include a brief covering letter outlining your suitability and reasons for applying.
London (inner and outer)