NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Are you a fun, confident, creative individual?
We are a dynamic, expanding small publishers, specialising in the University Yearbook market.
You would be responsible for boosting the number of student entries in University Yearbooks through promotional campaigns and marketing activity. This will involve:
- Profile Pages û Handing out Yearbook entry forms to students. Helping students complete the forms, answer all the questions, and checking the form is being completed correctly.
- Orders û encouraging students to pre-order their Yearbook, taking payment, issuing receipts, and managing the float, cheques, cash and card payments.
- Promotional Gifts û Handing out pens, post it notes, flyers, bookmarks, key rings, to boost response amongst targeted groups of finalists.
- Camera work û With a digital camera taking informal photographs of groups of students to be included in the Yearbooks
- Exhibition days û assist us during our sales period at Graduation Ceremonies
Additional duties will include promotional preparation, email queries, Yearbook compilation, Phone campaigns and Data recording.
To fill this role we are looking for an organised individual with a high competency in IT and desire to make an impact. In return we offer;
- Up to ú14,000 plus bonus
- Training in Quark (if required)
- Training in other areas as required
- Excellent prospect of career progression
This position is for immediate start.
London (inner and outer)