Project Management Roles, Graduate Scheme - Basildon
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
In the Market for a successful, exciting career with an up and coming company?
SELEX GALILEO employs over 4000 employees across five UK sites and is part of the Finmeccanica Group employing 58000 employees worldwide.
Joining our award-winning Transnational Graduate Development Programme you'll not only benefit from an exciting and challenging environment. As part of the wider Finmeccanica Group, you will have access to attractive career prospects and International Learning and Development opportunities
Project Management Role
The candidate will support the Project Manager in the day to day management of one or more projects. The types of projects could include development, production or equipment support. In this role, the candidate will be required to work with many different functions within the business
The candidate must demonstrate and develop the following attributes
· Ability to analyse and solve problems including the ability to facilitate solutions to technical problems.
· It would be highly desirable for the candidate to have knowledge of project lifecycle processes/management and how this can be applied to a high tech environment (e.g., the importance of well defined requirements; the need for programme and design reviews; and product sell-off and acceptance).
· Must be IT literate and should have experience with typical office tools including word processing and spreadsheets. Practical experience of the use of databases or database functions within spreadsheets would be desirable.
· Should be familiar with project management techniques including Work Break Down Structures, Planning Networks and Gantt Charts,
· Must be a good communicator both with peers and superiors.
· Demonstrate good organisational abilities
· Ability to work with the minimum level of supervision and show a high level of initiative.
Specifically, the candidate be a team player and have the enthusiasm to develop leadership skills within a diverse and multi-discipline team.
The Rewards – rewarding you and your performance
Graduates receive an attractive, competitive salary, a £2000 welcome payment and generous temporary accommodation assistance of up to £400 a month for the first 6 months where applicable.
Graduates are assigned challenging roles within the business and are rewarded with 3 performance-related salary reviews over the 2 years.
Those with a 2:1 or above in any Business degree who are keen to develop a successful career within an exciting environment then Apply Now and complete your application on our website.
Any Location, South East England, UK locations