Product Executive - Marketing (Graduate opportunity)
£Negotiable Salary + benefits
Our client is a leading global producer of domestic appliances.
They are committed to being at the forefront of innovation and style, providing exceptional customer service, quality and reliability.
A vacancy has arisen for the role of Marketing Executive, reporting to a Product Manager.
You will support the Product Manager with all elements of the marketing mix ensuring that the company’s budgeted financial and market share targets are achieved.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of products from concept through to launch in the marketplace, within specified timescales and to cost,
- Identify market opportunities for the category/channels through data analysis,
- Analyse market and competitor data to determine profitable product development opportunities,
- Support the Product Manager to achieve budgeted target margin and market share for the category,
- Provide product specification information for the category to all relevant departments to ensure that they are all briefed on new product introductions,
You must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and administrative expertise and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be self-motivated, with a methodical approach to issues, good influencing skills and have 1 years experience in a similar marketing role.
A Marketing/Business Studies qualification would be desirable.