Building Services Commercial Graduate Scheme
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
London, Amsterdam, Germany & India
Attractive salary plus benefits and bonus
GSH founded in 1885, is a leading provider of technology-driven energy and facilities management solutions for major blue-chip clientele across the UK, mainland Europe, Ireland, USA and India.
We are expanding rapidly in the provision of contract energy management and carbon reduction services, providing clients with risk transfer and guaranteed exposure.
Our clients’ buildings are modeled to assist choices of renewable energy applications. Ecological footprints are computed to assist best environmental practice, staff recruitment, motivation and retention.
We are now seeking to employ ambitious, professional post graduates who wish to take on real responsibility in a business development position. We have a policy to promote from within and will only consider top calibre candidates who will quickly become established within the industry as “high flyers”. For those that excel there is plenty of scope to become our future Board members so the opportunities available match your ambition.
You will be supported by a structured training and development programme, consisting of both internal and external training, plus mentoring by senior Directors. Extensive travel throughout Europe and further afield will also form a part of your programme, helping speed your career trajectory.
- Identifies & targets new commercial opportunities within particular market sectors and / or geographical regions in line with the business strategy
- Co-ordinates support resources for sales process in accordance with specified time-frames (operations, estimating, bid writing & other support functions)
- Identifies and understands client’s specific key drivers and develops solutions for success, leveraging GSH capabilities and USP’s (e.g. cost, sector experience, coverage, energy)
- Ensures internal governance is adhered to; management reporting & authorisation processes
- Balanced focus across sales process elements; pipeline development, formal processes (RFI / RFP), sales conversion, post-award & internal governance
- Identifies & engages in industry forums & networking opportunities to strengthen market presence of the business
- Provides continual feedback & guidance to local & wider business support and management functions – engages business at all levelsBusiness development experience is required and it must be at the core of your beliefs.
You will be qualified to degree level in Building Services, Energy or allied discipline and will ideally hold a Masters in a relevant subject. You will have obtained or be working towards corporate membership of CIBSE, RICS or an applicable professional qualification.
Click the 'apply now' button to apply.
EEA, London (inner and outer), Rest of the World, UK locations