Part-Time Healthcare Equipment Representative - Buckinghamshire & Hertfordshire
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Job: Part-Time Healthcare Equipment Representative
Location: Buckinghamshire & Hertfordshire
For this field based role your main objective will be to increase the awareness & demonstrate the use of range of blood glucose products amongst health care professionals (GPÆs & Doctors). Whilst also generating business, making presentations & organising events for doctors. Ideal candidate would be a Nurse or well educated graduate with good knowledge of healthcare.
Our client is searching for a high calibre candidate who can demonstrate a strong drive for results in the workplace, meeting and exceeding targets. You must have:
- A full driving licence
- Excellent team working skills
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and plan at the highest level
- Have exemplary customer focus.
- Ideally you will have some field sales experience & a robust understanding of the NHS.
Whether you are looking for your first medical sales role or to progress your career, the team at North 51 is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. You can use your degree to develop a challenging career in one of the most exciting, fast moving and technological industries. You can expect:
- Great starting salaries (typically ú22k to ú25k).
- Significant bonus payments (circa ú10k).
- Quality company car.
- World-class training and development.
- Rapid career and salary progression.
- Freedom and responsibility.
- Company pension and private healthcare.
Talk to our team at North 51 recruitment and selection or visit our website www.north-51.com. We are looking to fill a number of medical sales vacancies around the UK with determined graduates looking for a head start in business.
South East England