Oracle Application Support - Isleworth
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Technical Skills and work experience
You will be a recent IT graduate with 12 months commercial experience as a part of the degree or after graduation.
At least 2 years working knowledge of Windows 2000, XP, Office 98, 2000, XP
At least 6 months experience of working with any Oracle ERP module for support or data maintenance tasks
Business analysts will provide overview of the application as deployed within my client and will be available to mentor and answer queries as they arise. Individual will also be expected to review existing documentation to learn the application and use the documentation to be able to troubleshoot the queries.
Must be diligent and have good documentation skills so that to maintain existing documentation and build a FAQ
Role and responsibilities
- 1st point of contact for Oracle ERP queries
- Coordinate and provide 1st line support to users globally
- Answer process related and application usage questions
- Liaise with business analyst for the query to be able to provide the user all the relevant information
- Identify gaps in training or documentation and as relevant update the relevant material or work with the business analyst to get the material updated
- Identify if a query is a training issue, defect or a enhancement request and handle accordingly
If the role is of interest please send your CV in word format. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Louiza direct on 0207 539 3090.
London (inner and outer)