Venturematch is a rapidly growing and mega-successful online retailer of a broad range of products from Ipods and Laptop accessories and other technology based products to Office Furniture. As a part of our expansion plans we are recruiting a recent graduate to work as an Online Marketing Executive.
Our site www.iworld.co.uk is the worlds largest e-tail site for iPod Accessories. Also in our group are www.laptopstuff.co.uk, www.headphoneworld.com, www.pspworld.co.uk and www.officesupermarket.co.uk, each very profitable websites and growing into leadership positions in their online space. During the next 18 months we will continue to strengthen our range of sites from the current 5 to 20 and moving into overseas markets.
So, we need help! We are looking to recruit very bright young things to join our crew of marketing experts (online is ALL about marketing) and participate in global domination (well, very fast growth that is). We’re looking for that rare breed of person who recognises that online marketing relies heavily on testing and analysis, but who also has a very creative mind. You know if that’s you.
You will join a team and be trained how to recruit and retain customers by developing and managing online (and occassionally offline) marketing campaigns, including PPC, email, affiliate, and other online techniques. You will report to the Head of Marketing.
What does the Team do?
- Competitor analysis and price comparison
- Site category management – working closely with the buyers and merchandisers
- Developing and managing network campaigns
- Maintaining and optimising PPC campaigns
- Preparation and maintenance of price comparison engine feeds
- Customer segmentation and preparation of email marketing campaigns
- Affiliate and promotional marketing preparation and monitoring
- Organic search engine optimisation
- You are someone who eats sleeps and breathes the internet
- You have a 2.1 honours degree minimum ideally in a marketing discipline (or otherwise are studying for CIM or IDM)
- You probably want most of the products on the www.venturematch.co.uk sites
- You don’t need to be doing this already, but we need to see evidence that you will be good at it (and only you can provide that!)
- Salary: £20k to start, will go up quickly. Career ambition essential; the right candidate will develop in this role. You have a chance to make a huge impact in our fun but hard working environment
- 20 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Working hours 9.00 to 6.00p.m, Monday to Friday
- Based in Twickenham
- Successful and rapidly growing internet retailer
To apply click APPLY NOW with a covering letter explaining why you could do this job, why you should do this job, and a full CV.