Online Marketing Assistant - Internship 12 months
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Overall Purpose of the role:
This is a varied role, ideally suited to an online marketer with some experience but not essential. The successful candidate will be involved in running our affiliate, shopping comparison, display and Email programmes, plus also support our Social media activity.
- Assist in the growth and continued development of our affiliate, shopping comparison, display, Email and Social media programmes. Provide networks and partners with creative elements and information to assist them in promoting our latest campaigns. Additionally, there will be some direct contact with key partners
- Assist the Social Media manager in developing our presence across Social networks
- Develop a close working relationship with the Commercial team to ensure that marketing activity supports commercial core focus
- Develop a close working relationship with our Content team to ensure we have up-to-date creative for our partners
- Use Comet’s site analytics tool and supplier tracking tools to measure and optimise sales performance across channels
- Keep up-to-date with new trends for Customer Acquisition within Online Marketing Evaluate marketing proposals in terms of new opportunities for Comet
Skills/attributes required for the role
- Previous online marketing experience would be useful but not essential
- Must be a creative thinker
- An awareness of the social media landscape, ideally able to show examples of blogging/networking and social media reach results
- Must be a team player
- Must have good organisation, numerical and PC skills (must be proficient in MS Excel).
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to form good working relationships with existing and potential partners.
- Must have the ability to produce comprehensive reports, which reflect business issues for Comet and the wider online marketing arena.
What decisions does the role holder make:
Day to day decision that do not require sign off
What is the typical planning time frame for the role:
Weekly / monthly within an annual plan
To apply click the "apply now" button.
London (inner and outer), South West England, UK locations