Established in 1991, Yomego is one of the world’s leading social media agencies, entertaining digital communities across mobile, web and TV platforms.
Project Description - Yomego has witnessed an increase in business with more companies adopting social media marketing. They, therefore, have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to help them manage the increased business and ensure that customers’ needs are met creatively and with accurate information
Role Description - The successful candidate will get involved in all aspects of the business but will primarily focus on:
- Expand and improve our network of bloggers, building mutually beneficial relationships between bloggers and our clients
- Research into clients and prospects’ social media strategy and help create new business pitches and proposals
- Assist with content planning and management of Facebook pages and other social media profiles on behalf of clients
- Composing clear and interesting blog posts, tweets and social updates to suit the tone of the brands we work with.
Skills / Experience Essential:
- Working knowledge of social media sites (Facebook, blogs, YouTube etc.)
- High ability to communicate naturally and professionally in writing – strong copy-writing skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Strong organisational skills - ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- IT literate (MS Office suite)
Skills / Experience Ideal:
- Good relationship building skills, e.g. networking and strong verbal communication skills
- Experience of blogging or working with bloggers
- Some HTML and/or design skills
- Experience of managing social media for an organisation (business, university club, band etc)
- A graduate from any relevant degree background who is able to demonstrate the skills described
Benefits - As part of the TalentScotland Graduate Placement Programme, the candidate will benefit from support from the TSGPP team and will have access to a residential Leadership and Business skills training course.
Applications to our current graduate placements will be progressed through Talent Scotland.