Category Marketing Executive
An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious graduate to build a career in Category Marketing with a £ multi-billion branded food business.
Nutricia is part of the giant Groupe Danone and is a company that is clearly going places. With leading brands Cow & Gate and Aptamil, Nutricia is No.1 in the total baby-feeding category. The business has enjoyed 4 years of double-digit sales growth and is recognised as one of the fastest–growing International Food businesses in the world.
Excellent basic salary + bonus + benefits
South West based
Working within the Category marketing team you will take on the day to day responsibility for a range of category activities and projects in a defined trade channel.
This will include:-
- The analysis and interpretation of market and external retail data and shopper research
- Working on marketing projects including NPD and in-store activation
- Providing insight and leaderships to your retail customers on maximizing growth opportunities for the category
- Managing customer range reviews in conjunction with National Account and Trade Marketing colleagues
- Managing and executing in-store brand activation
You may be a recent graduate with some previous relevant commercial experience gained from an industrial placement or similar. Alternatively, you may already have some previous FMCG Category, Trade Marketing or Field Sales experience and are now seeking your second job role.
Importantly, you will be able to demonstrate good analytical, numerical, organisation, presentation and communication skills combined with a “can do” attitude and a strong personality. Future career development opportunities are excellent both within Nutricia and Groupe Danone.
Would you like to build your career in a fast-paced organisation that’s as keen on you achieving your ambitions as you are? If so e-mail your CV (together with details of your current remuneration package, if relevant) and quoting reference number CAB/7492 by clicking apply now.