MEMBER SERVICES/RETENTION ANALYST
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
The MRA will provide direct and immediate response and service delivery to our member contacts. The MRA role provides tremendous opportunity to partner with the account management function in serving C-level members in leading companies throughout Europe. The MRA will report directly to the Senior Director of Member Services, and will be expected to effectively partner in an overall team format in the development and execution of retention strategies for our members.
The individual interested in the MRA position should demonstrate an unwavering persistence, an acceptance of critical member feedback, creative problem solving and superlative organisational and time-management capabilities. The MRA role includes administrative support and service to the Member Services/Retention Team. For those individuals excelling in the role of Member Services/Retention Analyst, potential career steps might include: Account Manager of Member Services, Associate Director of Marketing, or Associate Director of Executive Education (Content Delivery).
- Facilitate the success of the member retention team and all individual team contributors by providing all support and input necessary to serving and retaining our members
- Manage the team calendar, with an emphasis on scheduling key activities with members --- including orientation calls, on-site presentations, visits to member institutions, service calls, renewal conversations, team meetings and other service opportunities
- Fulfill immediate service and basic requests for research on behalf of member institutions
- Track member service activities and ensure integrity of member data in Delphi (CEB's CRM system); prepare service utilization reports and document member interactions
- Prepare appropriate materials for team activities or member visits
- Partner with account management team to identify key issues in renewal decisions and take appropriate action to provide service solutions
- Understand the research terrain for the membership; monitor industry trends and institutional issues
- Serve as member services/retention ambassador with the account management, marketing and research functions, facilitating best-practice sharing and communications The Ideal Candidate: Preferred candidates for the above position should have a degree level qualification or equivalent experience and should demonstrate:
- Above all else, superior customer service ethic
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Autonomous, independent work style that supports and contributes to team-based goals
- Well-established organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Persistence, drive and ability to work proactively
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to contribute meaningfully to the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
To apply for this position, click apply now!
London (inner and outer)