Meltwater News - International Client Relations Consultant
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Good With People?
Meltwater News is a dynamic online media monitoring company, offering communication solutions to over 14,000 organisations worldwide.
Since 2001, we have expanded rapidly - opening 47 offices across five continents. To build on this fantastic growth, we are offering the opportunity to a handful of exceptional individuals to join our Client Relations team.
We are looking for driven individuals with a passion for sales and building relationships. Successful candidates will join our established Client Relations department for UK and Ireland.
Positions are available in London, Manchester, and Edinburgh with the possibility to relocate in the future to any of our other offices.
In This Role, You Will:
- Work with a sales focus with both personal and team targets
- Create positive relationships through account development and focus on
engaging the customer with the service to increase the perceived value
- Increase revenue by negotiating contract renewals for long-term
subscriptions while developing business opportunities.
- Act autonomously as the main point of contact for a large number of
- Represent Meltwater at client meetings on a regular basis
- Work, and share knowledge with colleagues across the region
- Be an ambassador for client development throughout the Meltwater
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree (any discipline)
Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
- Self-motivation, organisation, with the ability to multitask & prioritise
- Firm knowledge and understanding of business operations
- Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
- Sales Experience is preferred but not required.
- Candidates must be able
to quickly adapt and be ready to learn clients’ needs.
We Are Offering:
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on
application led by team management
- The potential to influence and shape a growing Client Relations
department and its culture
- Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international
Would you like the challenge of working for a vibrant international company?
Apply via our website at: http://meltwaternews.com/home/careers
Closing date for applications: 3rd July 2009
Interview Dates: 8th & 9th July 2009 in London
Start Date: August 2009
Any Location, London (inner and outer), North West England, Scotland, UK locations
Meltwater News UK Limited