EMM is a leading global media consulting and auditing business based in Plantation Wharf, Battersea, London. We have 20 permanent staff in the London office, and a network of partners in over 60 markets worldwide.
We work with 14 of the top 20 Fortune-500 companies providing tailor made media management services and are expanding rapidly. Right now, we are looking for additional media consultants/analysts to service our ever-widening client base.
Positions: We have 2 media consultant/analyst positions available.
Scope: Responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and collating market and client information.
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- Managing all databases and information flows.
- Client/agency liaison.
- Report writing.
- Support attendance at meetings and presentation of reports.
- Media research.
- Working on ad-hoc consultancy projects.
- Play an active role in new business development.
- Ad-hoc consultancy projects working with senior management.
- Overtime this role will involve overseas travel.
Skills: The business is completely international so the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Be very numerate
- Be a team player
- Enjoy data and information analysis
- Have advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Have an inquisitive mind
- Be very attentive to detail
It would be advantageous if the candidate had a working knowledge of 2 European languages, including English.
Background: The successful candidate:
- University graduate
- Would ideally come from media auditing/ media research or leading management consultancy companies.
- Will preferably have had some international media related experience already
- Excellent communicator (English written/oral)
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solver and can-do approach
Salary range: £20,000-£25,000 (dependant upon experience)
Regular increases dependant entirely on performance.
Additional benefits: Generous holiday allowances, personal health insurance, lunch and breakfast provided, in the safe and secure atmosphere that comes with consistent growth over 12 years.
To apply: Make sure your CV is uploaded with Gradplus.com and prepare a covering letter explaining why you feel this is the job for you. You will be able to do all this by clicking Apply Now below.