Location – Glasgow
Salary - £19,000.00
McQueens Dairies Ltd has a fantastic opportunity for a Business or Marketing graduate to work within a successful and expanding business to develop and implement a social media and marketing strategy.
The objectives of the project are to increase brand awareness and reputation of the business, to develop and implement an industry leading marketing strategy, to increase market share, to introduce social media and other methods of marketing mediums to the company to improve current website along with our external web designers in order to incorporate e-commerce.
Success will be achieved through the following outcomes:
- An established marketing strategy implemented which is key to the company's vision of increased productivity and expansion.
- Increased brand awareness.
- Increased market share and penetration of new markets.
- Successful integration of e-commerce into the existing website.
- Successful implementation of social media into the company's marketing activites.
- Increased use of website and social media channels by customers when contacting the business.
The graduate will use knowledge gained through their education and experience in order to develop a social media and marketing strategy which will incorporate a vision of e-commerce.
The graduate will assist directors in marking key decisions connected to website design and implementation of e-commerce. This role will act as the main point of contact for our external web designers. The role will also involve developing various social media outlets to support the company's strategic goals.
The role will involve using website and social media outlets in order to increase brand awareness, increase market share and penetrate new target markets.
The role will also be to conduct research into other marketing mediums in order to support the company's strategic goals.
Skills / Experience
Essentially the candidate will have:
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Experience in e-commerce and social media.
- Knowledge of Search Engine optimisation along with website copywriting.
- Excellent IT skills, especially in the use of MS Office.
- Experience of using a content management system.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent Administration skills.
Ideally the candidate will have:
- Experience in sales in order to support strategic goals.
- Experience in SEO and Google Analytics.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A degree in business or marketing
Benefits to the graduate will include:
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Experience of being a key member of an essential marketing project.
- Gaining in depth knowledge of a successful expanding SME.
- Experience of developing social media and e-commerce mediums.
- Taking ownership of marketing activities within the business.
All applications will be processed through the Talent Scotland Graduate Placement programme. Please direct all initial questions or enquiries to the Talent Scotland team.