Location - Edinburgh and Lothian
Salary - £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
QikServe has a rare opportunity for a graduate to join the company at the exciting early stage of the start-up company. The company has global ambitions to revolutionise the fast-casual dining industry and the graduate will engage customer and suppliers in the adoption of their new app, through social media, print and PR. This is a 12 month contract with a possibility of converting to a permanent role and is based in Edinburgh area.
QikServe is a smartphone App combined with a cloud-based service to enable customers to place orders as soon as they are ready from the comfort of their table in fast-casual restaurants. Restaurant operators benefit from increased sales and reduced staff costs
A graduate is required to work with the team to deploy and development QikServe’s services among our existing and new operators. The graduate will also ensure improvement in consumer adoption, leveraging on social media. The graduate will input into the QikServe feature set
· Develop a deployment strategy for new and existing restaurant operators
· Increased consumer adoption leading to increased use
· Increased social media engagement e.g. increased interaction on Facebook/Twitter
The graduate will manage marketing and take the lead in implementation and development of QikServe’s services within operator businesses
· Key tasks will include:
· Setting up new customers on the system and managing the on-site implementation. This includes internal system administration, co-ordinating print and promotional material together with customers and external suppliers as required
· Project management of new implementations
· Identifying clients’ need to expand
· Manage client relationships
· Monitoring the performance at QikServe Operators
Skills / Experience
· Marketing background
· Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Superb organisation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Experience in the Hospitality Sector
· Social media experience
· Experience working with and developing Apps
· Project management experience
· Entrepreneurial spirit Commercial awareness
· Any Bachelor’s Degree
· Degree marketing, communications, digital media, or operations-related.
Involvement in a fast, agile start-up business with global potential. Opportunity to grow with the business and experience the challenges of a start-up business.
As part of the TalentScotland Graduate Placement Programme, the candidate will benefit from support from the TSGPP team and will have access to a residential Leadership and Business skills training course.
All applications will be processed through the Talent Scotland Graduate Placement programme. Please direct all initial questions or enquiries to the Talent Scotland team.
12 Months with a view to permanent hire.