DEVELOP YOUR CAREER IN GLOBAL MARKET INTELLIGENCE
IMS Research is a leading business-to-business market research firm that serves major blue chip companies in over 40 countries around the world. Our clients operate in fields such as semiconductors, automotive and consumer electronics, security, wireless technologies and industrial automation. We are a successful and fast growing company with revenues increasing by 110% over the last three years. Today we have over 90 analysts across three locations: Austin, Texas, USA; Shanghai, China and the headquarters in Wellingborough, UK.
We are currently looking to recruit market analysts to work for our Medical, Semiconductors (LED’s), Financial, and Power & Energy groups.
You will be responsible for the timely production of market research reports, including research, forecasting and business development. Market Analysts work closely with customers at every stage of our projects and build constructive partnerships to ensure that all their needs are met. You must be able to travel internationally when required. We give our new recruits early responsibility you can instantly impact on our success, working on live projects from day one. We take the development of our staff seriously and throughout your career at IMS we will provide opportunities for personal growth and development
- We are especially keen to hear from applicants with an engineering or related technical degree who are interested in using their skills in a commercial environment. We also consider science, business, finance and marketing graduates who can demonstrate an interest in working in the technology sector.
- The successful applicant will require the following skills:
- Highly numerate and comfortable manipulating and presenting statistics in a variety of formats.
- Confident telephone manner and willingness to spend an average of an hour or two a day on the telephone to customers focusing on sales and research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills with experience of producing spreadsheets, graphs and tables. · Creative, inquisitive and persistent and enjoy solving analytical problems.
- Good project management skills.
New recruits are trained alongside an experienced analyst, before taking responsibility for their own projects. In parallel to this, you will participate in a series of in-house courses run by a mix of external consultants and internal personnel. We take the development of our staff seriously and throughout your career at IMS Research we will provide opportunities for personal growth and development.
What We Offer
A career at IMS will be both challenging and rewarding. We have a lively, informal and flexible work environment. Successful candidates are offered a competitive salary and benefits package including profit share, pension and the opportunity to progress in a rapidly expanding and dynamic company
To find out more about IMS Research and apply for our job roles please visit the careers section of our website by clicking apply now.