NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
We are a leading business to business service provider in a fast paced facilities management industry. With over 4500 employees nationwide, and part of the Balfour Beatty Group, a place on the Management Trainee Scheme at Haden Building Management will offer the challenges and the flexibility you aspire to. We offer a generalist scheme which involves you in our business from day one. Supported by a mentor, a structured training agenda and exposure to a variety of placements we will equip you with the skills necessary to become Haden\'s successful managers of the future.
Job Purpose: To effectively undertake a number of projects and operational roles to develop knowledge and skills of the business. To be fully equipped on completion of the scheme to fulfill a management role within 3 years.
Requirements: Educated to degree level or equivalent. Numerate and proficient in report writing. PC literate. Good presentation, influencing and motivation skills.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to develop specific objectives in line with
- Take ownership of own development over the 2 year scheme.
- Understand and meet customer requirements and resolving issues accordingly.
- Develop effective working relationships with business partners, suppliers and sub
contractors to optimise operational performance.
- Identify areas for improvements to existing practices.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, company and contract specific procedures across all
- Effectively carry out tasks as dictated by Manager.
- Manage resources to increase sales values and profit margins and reduce operating