Junior Recruitment Consultant - 1st Job After Graduation?
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Job Title Junior Recruitment Consultant
Based London or Manchester
Ref No. JOB.G.0.R.18
- The company was established in 1999 and specializes in the provision of personnel, from key middle to senior management positions.
- They are a privately funded specialist consultancy
- At present the company is expanding immensely and is recruiting both graduate and experienced candidates.
- To efficiently and effectively administer and coordinate assignments, and provide
Support to senior consultants.
- To research, identify, and qualify suitable candidates for inclusion on our database.
- To carry out assignment related research in order to identify and qualify suitable
candidates for interview by lead consultants.
- Arrange client and candidate, meetings, interviews and telephone calls.
- Ensure that all the information is gathered and noted from the client briefing meeting.
- Dealing with Candidate and Clients on a daily basis.
- Dealing with all of the advertising.
- Acknowledge promptly, log and record any applications or registrations received.
- You will need to be someone who enjoys work and wants to push yourself in the working environment. In short you will need to be the kind of person who enjoys the challenge of recruitment.
Call The Recruitment Team to discuss this now on 0208 544 9922.
E-mail your CV for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graduate Recruitment Service is the largest agency in the UK solely aimed at placing recent graduates and graduates with up to 5 years sales or recruitment experience into the areas of recruitment, search and selection, and sales. We take pride in providing a top quality service and since we have chosen to specialise in this market, we will act as consultants for you, not sales people.
Our mission is clear û æTo place the right candidate in the right jobÆ
London (inner and outer), North West England