IT Developers (C++) at RBS Bank
FDM Academy has a unique requirement for a limited number of IT graduates to work at RBS for 2 years as C++ developers.
Full training will be provided in UNIX, SQL and C++ development within FDM’s technical training academy, before beginning work on site. You will then be working in the equities and derivatives division of the Royal Bank of Scotland, enabling you to gain valuable insight into this highly sought after area of investment banking.
- Strong communication skills
- A graduate (preferably IT, mathematic, physics, engineering or similar)
- A strong aptitude for IT (preferably knowledge of development, UNIX or SQL)
- Be eligible to work in the UK for a minimum 2 years
- A passion for IT and interest in working in a large investment bank
- Any previous knowledge/experience of C++ would be extremely advantageous
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to undertake a challenging technical role in the finance sector, and expand their knowledge with the full training provided beforehand.
If you feel you have the potential, please click “apply now” to send your CV and be considered for assessment.
Places WILL be filled in June
You Can Bank on Loving IT in the City!
Further to this FDM Group also have places on our Testing, Application Support, Infrastructure and Project Management Office streams, please see our website for further details.