Junior Account Executive at The Clinton Partnership - Graduate Internship
NOTICE: This job has now expired and will not be accepting any more
Objectives of the Job:
To assist with the management of the day-to-day operation of the business on behalf of the client.
To help maintain control of all work going through the company on behalf of the client.
To provide a professional and high standard of service to clients.
To ensure all deadlines are met.
To contribute creatively to the development of the Company.
Measurement of effectiveness:Performance is discussed at meetings that take place on a regular basis to monitor overall progress.
Each autumn and spring, a formal appraisal procedure is undertaken with the Senior Account Director
The role of Junior Account Executive is to assist with all aspects of a portfolio of high-profile accounts. Your main responsibility is to assist with the management and development of relationships with these key clients and help to deliver integrated marketing solutions to meet their requirements.
Responsibilities of the Post:
1. Client relationship management: assisting the Account Manager and Senior Account Director in maintaining effective communication with clients; keeping the Account Manager and Senior Account Director informed of any campaign performance/delivery issues and challenges arising from campaigns that are running; assisting with the management of integrated campaign execution, from project inception to client delivery.
2. Account planning: inputting and assisting development of account plans for each client; providing detailed cost-estimates and forecasting revenue anticipated from each client in the form of a job bag. Ensuring all project documentation, including proposals and cost-estimates are well written and accurate and signed off as both feasible and accurate by appropriate colleagues before being submitted to clients.
3. Interpreting client goals: helping to understand client’s key goals, thus enabling discussion with the client and delivery of solutions that best meet their business requirements. Helping to translate and brief client’s needs to creatives and appropriate colleagues to facilitate their contribution.
4. Liaison with creatives & other external suppliers: ensuring smooth liaison and communication with external creatives and suppliers on all projects, often this communication will be done remotely via telephone and email.
5. Administration: answering main reception number calls and assisting in general office administration; assisting with the day to day administration of the business on behalf of the client including production of contact reports, project timings and status reports; meeting timing and budget deadlines; working effectively with colleagues to ensure smooth management of client account budgets, tight and prompt billing and payment chasing.
6. Assisting with other aspects of the company’s work, as required.
35 hours per week, duration 11 weeks. Week 12 comprises professional training of a 2 day induction and a 3 day final training event.
The Clinton Partnership is an integrated marketing and brand communications agency, based in Marlow. TCP was set up in 2003 and we soon built an impressive list of big-thinking, ambitious clients. We quickly found like-minded marketers who, like us, knew that the tired mantra of ‘integration, integration, integration’ was a marketing fundamental – not something unique. After all, most smart brands were already practising it long before agencies latched on to the idea. What has changed & evolved since the 90`s are the channels, not the principles. That’s where we have stood out in today’s crowded marketing marketplace. We have grown year-on-year with an underlying philosophy that is simple and unchanged – we bring unique insight and understanding of how shoppers shop for products by thinking about occasions and solutions. How, why and when consumers engage with brands, and how our clients can leverage these insights through great thinking and creativity in today’s highly complex multi-channel market place. It goes beyond integrated replication and we call it connected thinking. The Clinton Partnership is a member of The Institute of Sales Promotion (ISP) and The Direct Marketing Association (DMA).
Please read all the information provided and then, if you want to apply for this opportunity, send an email direct to the company by clicking 'apply now'. If they want to interview you they will then contact you direct - remember that the email you send is an important part of creating the best first impression and that the CV that you attach should reinforce your suitability for the role.
Any Location, South East England, UK locations